Conditions of Acceptance
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Oxford Advanced Studies Program arrival days are Sunday 30 June and Sunday 14 and 28 July. Departure days are Saturday 13 July, 27 July and 10 August. Cambridge Advanced Studies Program arrival days are Sunday 7 July and Sunday 21 July. Departure days are Saturday 20 July and Saturday 3 August.
- All students arriving and departing on the designated days between 10.00 and 22.00 at Heathrow or Gatwick airport will be entitled to a free transfer service, including a personal meet and greet upon arrival. Students studying in Cambridge are also entitled to this service if arriving at Stansted airport or St Pancras International.
- On departure days, a representative will take students to the check-in desk and ensure they are checked in and sent through security. Students arriving or departing at any other airport or outside of the hours of 10.00-22.00 will be charged a supplementary transfer fee and will travel by private taxi.
- If you are making your own arrangements to arrive at the centre directly, please let Campus Oxford know your arrival details in advance so we can inform the Centre Manager.
- No refunds can be issued for students not using the complimentary transfer service.
Cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail to Campus Oxford. Once booking confirmation has been received, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 30 days or more prior to arrival – 25% of total fees
- 7-29 days prior to arrival- 50% of total fees
- 0-6 days or more prior to arrival – 100% of total fees
Students are responsible for ensuring that they have a valid visa to enter the UK. No refund can be made if a student fails to meet immigration requirements.
DAMAGE AND LOST KEYS
Campus Oxford will pass on any charges for damage caused to college property by students. Students will also be liable for any fees incurred for lost or damaged keys. This fee can be paid directly to the host college by students before a replacement is issued.
Campus Oxford is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings during the student’s stay.
We reserve the right to remove any student from a centre if their behaviour is deemed to be against the best interests of the program. Campus Oxford will not be liable for any resulting costs.
We reserve the right to change or cancel academic courses, to alter the cultural visits or to change any other aspects of the program as circumstances dictate. It is very helpful to be able to use student photographs or names for marketing purposes. Any student or parent who wishes to withhold permission should contact us in writing.
Full payment is required byFull payment is due by 31 May 2018. Payment should be made on receipt of invoice for a booking made after this date. Direct transfers (In US Dollars) may be made to the following account:
The Oxford Edge Ltd
Bank of America
Account No: 000600006261
011900254 for electronic transfer
026009593 for wire transfer
ABA 026009593 SWIFT CODE BOFAUS3N
When arranging the transfer, please ensure that your bank clearly shows your name plus the student’s name on the transfer advice. Please ensure that the full invoiced amount is transferred, without the deduction of bank charges. Credit card payments can be made through our dedicated payment page and should include an additional 2.4% to cover bank charges.
- Insurance is included in the course fees. Full terms and conditions of the cover provided by Endsleigh Insurance are available upon request. The insurance covers medical and cancellation fees.
Release, Waiver of Liability & Statement of Informed Consent
Please read carefully and if you are in agreement, please complete and sign at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
I understand that the sole responsibility of ‘The Oxford Edge Limited” (Campus Oxford) is to advise and recruit students for courses organised by Bucksmore Education of London England, and as such the recruiter is responsible only for registration, providing pre-course information and collecting tuition fees.
I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for any personal injury or illness that may be sustained by the student named above, or any loss or damage to property owned by that student, as a result of or in any way arising out of his or her participation in the Program, or in travel to and from the UK.
I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for medical or other costs arising out of any bodily injury, illness, or property damage or loss sustained by the student through his or her participation in this Program.
In consideration of this acceptance in the Program, I hereby agree for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs and assign as follows:
I waive, release, and forever discharge The Oxford Edge Limited, Director and its officers, agents and employees (hereinafter referred to as Releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of actions arising out of or related to any injury or illness, including death, that may be sustained by the student named above or which that student may cause during the course of his or her participation in the Program or any loss of damage to my property while participating in the Program and any activities incidental to participation in the Program.
In witness whereof, I have signed this Release, Waiver of Liability and Statement of Informed Consent below.